Untold Stories: Oral Histories of Faculty & Staff of Color at Oregon State University
- The Oral History Interviews
- Juan "Tony" Trujillo, Assistant Professor Foreign Languages & Literature
- Urmila Mali, Educational Opportunities Program
- Antonio Torres, Associate Professor Food Science & Technology
- Marilyn Stewart, Educational Opportunities Program
- Janet Nishihara, Interim Associate Provost, Academic Success & Engagement
Share Your Story
This book contains a set of oral history interviews with Oregon State University Faculty/Staff of color conducted by the students of the Fall 2014 U-Engage class “Untold Stories: Histories of People of Color in Oregon.” The interviewees shared their thoughts, experiences, and recommendations regarding diversity and inclusion at OSU.
Untold Stories: Oral Histories of Faculty & Staff of Color at Oregon State University Copyright © Made in Collaboration by OSUL&P's Oregon Multicultural Archives & the Students of ALS 199 "Untold Stories: Histories of People of Color in Oregon" U-Engage, Fall Term 2014. All Rights Reserved.